Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I love Rishikesh city ( the city where all the yoguis of the world come) I take a bath in the sacred River The Ganges with Shiva behind me. India#Rishikesh#YogaTeacher#IntheWorldCapitalofYoga#WorldTour#LauraLegs#LauraLegazcue#InternationalArtist#Dancer#Choreographer#Communicator#Wanderlust#Producer#yogui#writer#photos#cinema#tv#Planet#photosoftheworld#tango#SalonTango#StageTango Me encanta la ciudad de rishikesh (la ciudad donde todos los yoguis del mundo vienen) me doy un baño en el río sagrado el ganges con shiva detrás de mí.

india laura legs legazcue I love Rishikesh city ( the city where all the yoguis of the world come) I take a bath in the sacred River The Ganges with Shiva behind me. India#Rishikesh#YogaTeacher#IntheWorldCapitalofYoga#WorldTour#LauraLegs#LauraLegazcue#InternationalArtist#Dancer#Choreographer#Communicator#Wanderlust#Producer#yogui#writer#photos#cinema#tv#Planet#photosoftheworld#tango#SalonTango#StageTango Me encanta la ciudad de rishikesh (la ciudad donde todos los yoguis del mundo vienen) me doy un baño en el río sagrado el ganges con shiva detrás de mí.

No comments:

Post a Comment